Mastercard is a registered trademark and the official platform and circular pattern are also registered in the name of Mastercard International Incorporated. They offer online payment features on the MyMilestoneCard registration portal for cardholders.
Card Activation Process
The last four digits of the account number are the PIN code, which the customer must provide when activating, as well as the amount of social security and the date of delivery of the MyMilestoneCard. Click “Submit” and you will receive a new password by email. Then you need to click “Next” and follow the instructions until you are done.
- Visit the official MyMilestoneCard portal
- Look for the option “Activate your card” and click on it
- Enter the username created in the portal
- Now enter the valid password in the empty field and click Next TAB
- In the next step, enter your Milestone credit card number
- Credit card number security code.
- Then verify and submit the credit card information you entered.
- Your MyMilestoneCard will be activated shortly and you will also receive a confirmation by text message or email. Once activated, you may prefer the MyMilestoneCard login portal and online card for your purchasing preferences or to pay your bills.
You can enter dates and information such as account number, start date, relevant email address, and social security amount. Then click Next. The owner’s document is protected for security reasons and will not be passed on to third parties. After that, everyone will be guided through the apps until they have completed the registration process.
Customers or cardholders can visit the contact area above or the official page for more information. You can contact the official representative or request a return, as we offer all relevant services on the MyMilestoneCard login portal.
If you prefer the MyMilestoneCard login portal services for your card, you will need to activate them and you can even follow the instructions below. Account-holders can even activate their Milestone credit card by calling 866-453-2636 or www.mymilestonecard.com.